Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Blog about Missing Asia



These are so cute.
I saw them everywhere in Taiwan. Too bad I can't get it for myself, but maybe I will give them as a gift to one of the many couples in my life, hehe. That's one of the things I miss about Asia--cute gadgets and things that are hard to find here.

Other things I miss about Asia are bento (just in the case of Japan) and boxed lunches !yum yum!, public transportation, and cheap salon visits. I am not ashamed to admit one of the reasons I look forward to going to China this year is so I can get my hair permanently straightened at 1/10 the price I would pay here.

I'm getting pretty excited. Unfortunately there's a more pressing matter that requires my attention--this final I'm taking in two days that I have to study for right now. SIGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment