USA
Kazakhstan
Egypt
South Korea
Hong Kong
Pakistan
Africa
Here's one I have yet to visit, but should soon. The China Pavilion.
The Expo Village I have mixed feelings about. On the one hand it's really cool when you do run into people from other countries, because more often than not they're super friendly and will at least give you a smile and a nod if not engage in conversation. On the other hand, it's so underpopulated I wonder how many people actually live there. It's easy to take a stroll and literally not run into anyone the entire time. Another upside is definitely the swankiness of the spaces and amenities. I don't know how others are treated, but they definitely went all out for us American kids. By Chinese standards anyway.
Whee. There's a bar right downstairs too.
And here's a video of the place. Mind you, I am not a professional cameraman, so you'll have to bear with the shaky and ill-shot clip.
No comments:
Post a Comment