Saturday, September 29, 2012

An Insight on Working

I REALLY am appreciating weekends now as a working gal. I feel like I am holding the proverbial breath all week long during workdays, and then when Friday night arrives I just let out that breath in a sigh of relief. Other things I didn't consider joys during my time as a student but now are finding as real treats? Free time. Reading the news. Blogging. My blog really misses me. I know it. We used to be such good friends. Can you forgive me? < 3

Tonight, instead of staying in as I have been recently on Friday nights in order to R&R, I went to a Jason Mraz concert with my sister and friends. He is so, so good live. I am not a concert person. I have never understood the appeal of listening to an artist who sounds like a dream on your iPod, but sounds like they are piercing your bubble while live. In short, I don't go to concerts. But I'm really glad I went to this one. Jason Mraz must be one of the very few on this earth who sounds just as good, if not better, live as he does on his recordings. I was so entertained. And happy I took the extra effort to do something fun and different on a Friday night, breaking my domestic streak. See what I mean about becoming a very dull person in the working world?

2 comments: