Should I start taking multivitamins? It seems like a very 25-year-old thing to do, which I soon will be. I feel like the older I get, the more I appreciate my body and want to take care of it. I think it's an awareness I got from doing yoga. When I try seemingly impossible poses it makes me notice things about my body, because I'm staring at like, my toes. Or the veins in my hands. Or noticing my breathing. I'm really glad I have all that, and I want to hold onto it for as long as I can.
Funny, the things you used to take for granted when you were younger suddenly become much more important when you get older. And some of those things are right in front of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(222)
-
▼
April
(17)
- Wow, Obama was Born in the US? What a Surprise!
- Beyond Food, Water, and Oxygen
- Fiery Slumber
- Mac, 1. Windows, 0.
- The Seemingly Mundane, as my Yoga Instructor Says
- Channeling the Doomsday Prophet
- Fountain of Youth
- Nesting Sentiments
- A Dummy's Understanding of the US Federal Budget S...
- The Spice Girls Have Nothing on This
- Crossroads
- Why I Get Palpitations When I Drive in the 626
- Who Knew?
- Some Things I Found
- New York Times Lens Project: Carolyn Drake and Xin...
- Me and the Kitchen
- She Said What?
-
▼
April
(17)
No comments:
Post a Comment