http://www.economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2011/05/public_opinion_osama_bin_laden?fsrc=scn/tw/te/dc/supportingterror
Although it doesn't completely answer my question I thought it was an interesting poll, and kind of confirms my suspicions that bin Laden is not as influential as he used to be. Of course there are many other countries that aren't included here, probably due to lack of usable data.
On another note I just woke up from an hour long nap (I've been having really strange and unwanted sleeping patterns lately) and an even weirder dream. I was sitting on the toilet in the privacy of my own home and the door and walls were transparent. Not only that but people kept walking in and out freely. I got super annoyed. Who can do their business with someone standing there? I yelled at all of them to leave and they all shuffled out reluctantly.
Then things got even weirder because my friend appeared in my dream naked. Talk about embarrassing. I'm pretty sure I was blushing when I woke up.
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(222)
-
▼
May
(16)
- New Word
- Casey Anthony
- Thinking About Food When I'm Not Hungry
- The Circle of (My) Life
- Food as the New Oil in Geopolitics
- It Does Make Me Feel Better
- Me and Marriage
- Self-Infliction and Something to Smile About
- That's Heavy
- Yeyeahhhhhhh
- Love of the City, Rekindled
- Munio Candela Soy Wax Candle
- Amazon Prime. It's the Best.
- Update on Osama and Mid-day Dream
- Irrational Exuberance?
- This is What I've Learned After Reading 50 Papers ...
-
▼
May
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment